Our long lasting flooring membranes will keep your floors
clean, safe and looking great
What is a flooring membrane?
- it is a water-based urethane floor finish.
- has ZERO VOC content and is anti-microbial, making this perfect for hospitals, schools, government facilities and so much more!
- maintains a clean appearance with no buffing, burnishing or stripping.
- is easy to repair.
- provides superior durability and scratch resistance and is highly resistant to chemicals.
- is also highly slip resistant with a SCOF greater than 0.80. One coat is equal to 6-10 coats of acrylic finish.
- is cost effective, efficient to clean and retains its appearance for 3-4 years
- can be applied to tile and grout, VCT, sheet vinyl, vinyl plank flooring, linoleum, terazzo, concrete and rubber.
- can have varied amount of grit added to increase traction.
- creates a single membrane over the entire surface area, eliminating seams where contamination collects.
- floors look great and can be cleaned using only hot water and a micro-fiber cloth.