MICHAEL’S FLOOR CARE POLICIES
- All employees must pass a prescreening questionnaire each day, including taking their temperature, before clocking in.
- All employees must wear masks over the nose & mouth whenever they are in the company vehicle with others or in a client’s facility.
- All employees must wear booties whenever they are in a client’s home or place of business.
- Since a client’s home or place of business becomes Michael’s Floor Care’s place of work, client employees or family members within 10 feet of a MFC employee will politely be asked to don a mask and socially distance themselves from our employees at all times.
- The very nature of our business is to deep clean surfaces in other’s homes or places of business. Therefore, clients will be encouraged to remain outside of any areas being cleaned until the area is completely cleaned and dried.
- All surfaces that may have been potentially touched by a Michael’s Floor Care employee will be wiped down with disinfectant before leaving the premises and special care will be taken to touch as few of the client’s surfaces as possible.
- Any equipment being taken into a client’s home including hoses, sprayers and other cleaning equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant after each job before being put back on a company vehicle
- The company vehicle will be completely sprayed with disinfectant on a regular basis.
Because the first step in any disinfecting protocol is to start with surfaces that have been cleaned, this is an excellent time to disinfect these surfaces as well. Michael’s Floor Care can not only deep clean but disinfect these surfaces for an additional fee.
We'll remove the dirt you just can't seem to get rid of!